Experienced, caring daycare you can rely on.
Pillsbury Early Education Center is an accredited learning center with a history of ensuring children are prepared for kindergarten. The arts-integrated learning program offers a wide range of activities designed to spark curiosity and creativity, and build learning confidence. Our approach is culturally diverse and attentive to the individual and distinct needs of each child. Our caring, licensed staff has advanced training in early education, and decades of experience in the field.
The center is located within Pillsbury House + Theatre, which provides families with a unique opportunity to access a variety of services, activities and events in the same location as their childcare center.
- Culturally responsive instruction that acknowledges, responds to, and celebrates diversity and difference
- Art-integrated learning that combines visual arts, dance, drama and movement into everyday learning activities
- Developmentally-appropriate curriculum and activities to expand language development and build strong beginning literacy and math skills
- Lessons that expose learners to Spanish and American Sign Language
Our highly qualified team is led by Ms. Charlene, our lead preschool teacher, and Ms. Soraida, our lead toddler teacher.
Pillsbury House + Theatre’s four resident teaching artists work alongside PEEC teachers to foster growth and development through dance and drama classes that compliment children’s learning experiences.
Monday – Friday
6:30 AM – 5:45 PM
6:30 AM – 5:45 PM
We're NAEYC Accredited!
Every child deserves access to high-quality early learning experiences. That’s why PEEC is proud to be an NAEYC-accredited program.
NAEYC-accredited early learning programs have been designated as exceptionally well equipped to prepare children for kindergarten. From guidelines for teacher preparation through safety standards, NAEYC Accreditation ensures that programs are safe, well prepared, and intentional about ensuring children’s success.
4-Star Parent Aware Rated
We’re proud to have a 4-star Parent Aware rating! This means we’re using school readiness best practices to make sure the kids we care for are prepared for kindergarten.
We Use HiMama!
Wondering what your child is up to in daycare? With HiMama, the #1 rated childcare app, you’ll always be in the loop. With the HiMama app, you can send and receive messages from your center, keep a close look on your child’s learning process, and more!
- Receive photos of your kiddos and real time updates about their activities, whether they are eating, napping or playing.
- Learn what your child was up to during the whole day from our comprehensive daily reports.
- Discover what the teachers have planned in advance by checking the calendar and activity plans for the week or month ahead.